Here you'll find some frequently asked questions regarding pricing and licensing.
1. What are the system requirements to run GrantWave?
To run GrantWave you will need one of the following operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows 2000 (Professional, Server, or Advanced Server)
- Microsoft Windows XP (Home or Professional)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 family
- Microsoft Vista
- Microsoft Windows 7
Minimum Hardware Requirements:
- Pentium class 500 MHz 96 MB
Recommended Hardware Requirements (any PC purchased within the past five years):
- Pentium 1 GHz or faster, 128 MB or higher
2. Does GrantWave run on a Macintosh computer?
GrantWave requires a PC with a Microsoft operating system to run. You can, however, run GrantWave under a PC emulator on a Macintosh computer.
3. Can I run GrantWave with multiple users?
Yes, you can. All you have to do is make the database accessible by all client installations. Follow these steps to get your GrantWave installation networked:
- Install GrantWave on every client computer (make sure you do not exceed your number of GrantWave licenses)
- Copy the database to share from the default data directory at C:/Program Files/GrantWave/data to a new location on a networked drive. Your can determine the name and location of the database you are currently using under Tools, Options in the General tab.
- Start GrantWave and select File, Open Database... and point to the new database location on the network.
- Repeat step 3 on each client computer.·