Writing grants most often involves seemingly endless copying and pasting, as well as time-consuming research and look-up of past grants. GrantWave eliminates the tediousness of writing grants with a sequential, guided system. With GrantWave, you can access information about previous grants in seconds, move previous information over to current grants with one click, and store boilerplates for your staff and department to use every time a grant is written.
- Streamline the grant writing process through reuse and categorization. Enter information once about your organization and use it again and again in subsequent grants, without cutting and pasting.
- Easy, fast look-up of previous grants.
- Freely navigate through all the components of your grant, from Organization History to Milestones, Programs to Budget. Navigation is not restricted to sequential stepping.
- Know where you are on your grant with a Navigation Tree, which lets you know the status of each step. End of grant checklist makes sure you've included all necessary components.
- Format grant in GrantWave or export to Microsoft Word or as a PDF.